Now Hiring Automotive Technicians
Are you looking for a new place to use your knowledge of cars and SUVs and their maintenance? Consider joining our team at Squamish Motors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We provide the best service for the Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM vehicles of Squamish, Valleycliffe, Furry Creek, Garibaldi Highlands, and the surrounding areas. If you’re located in these areas, we want you to apply to become one of us and help us service our customer’s cars and SUVs in the best way possible.
The Duties and Responsibilities You’ll Have
There’s a reason why we’re the best at what we do, and it’s because we hold our employees to the highest standards of vehicle care possible. Take a look at what you’ll be doing as one of our expert technicians:
- Take the vehicles to their stall area after receiving work orders from the dispatcher.
- Expertly carry out the work denoted on the repair order.
- Perform swift and accurate diagnosis of the problem and fix as the customer permits.
- Maintain professional communications with the Parts Department for all your parts needs.
- Create detailed documentation of work performed.
- Use road tests to ensure that the customer’s complaint has been thoroughly resolved.
- Participate in and carry out quality checks of work performed.
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Our team is made up of the best people, and we want to treat our team members the right way. That’s why we offer many generous benefits, including the following:
- Paid Training: You’ll become an expert in CDJR vehicles and their maintenance, all while getting paid to learn.
- Sick Days: Your health is important to us. There’s no need to come in when you’re not feeling your best, so we have sick days you can use.
- Vacation Days: Your well-being is key to your ability to work efficiently, so we encourage you to use the vacation days to recharge.
- State of the Art Facility: We provide every instrument and piece of equipment that you need so that your job is as easy as possible.
- Uniform assistance: Uniforms cost money and time to maintain, and we can help with that.
- Holiday pay: Holiday pay is a great way to earn a little extra spending money.
- 401K: Our 401k provides a generous way for you to save for retirement.
- Sign-On Bonus: We’ll reward you for accepting a job with our team.
Apply Today for Your Next Automotive Technician Job
There are many perks to working at our service center. We provide a relocation allowance loan of up to $3,000, which is forgivable after a year of working with us. We boast some of the highest wages in the area, making up to $50/hour. Our service center is ready and waiting for you to join, so apply today!