HIRING AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS AT FOUNDATION AUTO SQUAMISH CDJR
Foundation Auto Squamish CDJR is an authorized service provider of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, and RAM vehicles located in Squamish, BC. We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join our expanding team of automotive technicians. If you are interested in advancing your career with one of British Columbia’s leading providers of automotive services, we invite you to learn more about our openings and then fill out an employment application.
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS JOB DESCRIPTION
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance services, such as oil changes, tire rotations, battery installations, and more.
- Diagnose and repair vehicle issues.
- Effectively communicate with customers and service technicians.
- Identify needed parts and place parts orders.
- Complete all necessary service paperwork.
- Adhere to all state, federal, and local regulations.
WHY WORK AT FOUNDATION AUTO SQUAMISH CDJR
Customer satisfaction begins with employee satisfaction. At Foundation Auto Squamish CDJR, we make great efforts to give our employees the resources they need to thrive in their respective roles. This includes ample training opportunities, flexible scheduling, and the highest quality tools and equipment. We proudly provide drivers from throughout the Valleycliffe, Garibaldi Highlands, and Furry Creek, BC area with certified services. By joining the Foundation Auto Squamish CDJR team, you become an active member of your community by helping your neighbors with one of their most essential needs: vehicle maintenance.
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
- Competitive pay rate.
- Holiday and PTO days.
- Paid training.
- Uniform purchasing assistance.
- Balanced schedule with Sundays off.
- Growth Opportunities.